MarTech Today: Optimizing campaigns with call tracking, Lytics adds campaign coordination & account based marketing
Here's our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on September 21, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 3 ways to optimize marketing campaign ROI with call tracking
Sep 20, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Call tracking is ultimately about measuring ROI on business advertising. The ability to gather actionable insights by tying calls to data provided by your campaigns is vital to generate more qualified leads and drive revenue.
- Lytics becomes first customer data platform to add campaign coordination
Sep 20, 2017 by Barry Levine
With its new Orchestrate dashboard, marketers can control external campaign tools that are centered around Lytics’ customer data.
- A little yoga makes for a lot better ABM: How to design in flexibility to unleash agility
Sep 20, 2017 by John Steinert
How do you take your Account-Based Marketing to the next level? Contributor John Steinert shares “ABM yoga” tips to foster collaboration between your marketing and sales teams and enhance your ABM agility.
From Marketing Land:
- Thinking about an SEO platform? We compare 13 leading vendors
- Body Shop and Urban Airship turn mobile wallets into brand and social engagement tool
- Microsoft is newest member of Coalition for Better Ads
- Snapchat adds 14 ‘Creative Partners’ to help brands produce Snap Ads, post-swipe experiences
From Around The Web:
- Are Agencies Becoming Analytics Technology Providers?, eMarketer
- Amazon reviews have a bot problem, Digiday
- Personalized E-Commerce Marketing Through Customer Segmentation, MarketingProfs
- The Marketing Clouds Are Growing Apart, AdExchanger
- mParticle Raises $35 Million Series C to Accelerate Growth of its Customer Data Platform, mParticle
- How publishers can take advantage of machine learning, The Official Google Blog
- How to Choose the Right Martech and PRtech Solutions, MarketingProfs
- Internal Analytics a Powerful Motivator for Ad Tech Adoption, eMarketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.