MarTech Today: Adjust enters Measurement 2.0, AdParlor adds Intelligence Tags & the next phase of audience-based buying
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Adjust declares it is now entering Measurement 2.0 for mobile analytics Feb 15, 2017 by Barry Levine Founded in 2012 to track attribution of apps, the company is reorienting around a […]
Barry Levine on February 16, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Adjust declares it is now entering Measurement 2.0 for mobile analytics
Feb 15, 2017 by Barry Levine
Founded in 2012 to track attribution of apps, the company is reorienting around a new landscape for mobile measurement.
- AdParlor launches Intelligence Tags to better assess social ads’ performance
Feb 15, 2017 by Barry Levine
Using visual recognition and machine learning, the Tags automatically break down images into their constituent parts and then track their effectiveness.
- From viewable to verified: Here comes the next phase of audience-based buying
Feb 15, 2017 by Erik Matlick
Viewability has become the standard within the display advertising industry, so what’s next? Contributor Erik Matlick discusses how audience verification will change the display landscape.
- Three things marketers must do to keep CX real
Feb 15, 2017 by Brent Sleeper
Marketers can be powerful advocates for the customer experience. But as contributor Brent Sleeper explains, we’ve got to give a little to get a little. Here are three ways to ground the ideal of CX in reality.
From Marketing Land:
- Top 10 video creators in January: Unilad & The LAD Bible keep the lead, both driving 4B+ views
Feb 15, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
According to Tubular Insights, the top 100 video brands and creators generated a combined 67.3 billion views last month.
From Around The Web:
- Instagram Seeks Engineering Staff, Wall Street Journal
- Twitter fights for disclosure of national security letters, TechCrunch
- Yahoo issues new warning of potential email account breach, Associated Press
- How To Make Your WordPress Theme WooCommerce Compatible, WPExplorer
- The newbie’s glossary of misunderstood digital marketing jargon, Econsultancy
- Building Blocks: Jeremy Allen, Senior Director of Business Development at Digital Success Talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor
- What’s Next for the Marketing Technology Landscape in 2017, eMarketer
- Why Automating Omni-Channel Should Top Marketer’s 2017 Resolutions, MarTech Advisor
- 10 tricks that will make your Facebook Messenger bot addictive, VentureBeat
- Better galleries and forms in AMP, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project
- Live Periscope Videos Have Been Added to Twitter’s Explore Tab, Adweek
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.