MarTech Today: What XR is, nurturing in an always-on world & Facebook owns the top app
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: MarTech Landscape: What is XR? Mar 12, 2018 by Barry Levine If you’re getting dizzy categorizing all the reality-transforming technologies, here’s an increasingly popular term that covers the entire channel. Don’t […]
Barry Levine on March 13, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- MarTech Landscape: What is XR?
Mar 12, 2018 by Barry Levine
If you’re getting dizzy categorizing all the reality-transforming technologies, here’s an increasingly popular term that covers the entire channel.
- Don’t miss out on special MarTech rates, expiring Saturday
Mar 12, 2018 by MarTech Today
Unlock 40+ sessions, 45+ experts, 100+ exhibitors plus $350 in savings!
- Mastering nurturing in an always-on world
Mar 12, 2018 by Sonjoy Ganguly
Contributor Sonjoy Ganguly explains how to win today’s B2B decision-maker by knowing exactly how to use one key strategy.
From Marketing Land:
- Report: Facebook owns the top mobile app in 10 out of 13 countries measured
Mar 12, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Report from comScore examines key trends, shows mobile dominates user engagement but desktop still has greater reach in some markets.
- Ad fraud allegations continue to besiege Newsweek Media Group
Mar 12, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
DoubleVerify says it found fraudulent code on the company’s Newsweek and International Business Times domains.
From Around The Web:
- “Blockchain” is meaningless, The Verge
- ‘An engineered feel-good factor’: Why autoplay video will persist, Digiday
- Google Empathy Lab founder: AI will upend storytelling and human-machine interaction, VentureBeat
- Inside Facebook’s Bet On An Augmented Reality Future, Forbes
- Will AMP Become a Web Standard for the World of Commerce?, Street Fight
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.