MarTech Today: Weather Company’s new Watsonized ad platform, sharing your marketing stack & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: IBM’s Weather Company employs Watson to boost its updated ad targeting platform Oct 21, 2016 by Barry Levine Watson interprets the company’s massive first-party data from its app users, plus powers […]
Barry Levine on October 24, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IBM’s Weather Company employs Watson to boost its updated ad targeting platform
Oct 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Watson interprets the company’s massive first-party data from its app users, plus powers intelligent Watson Ads, to better understand behavioral patterns.
- Share your marketing stack with the MarTech Today community
Oct 21, 2016 by MarTech Today
Learn how to submit a graphical representation of your organization’s marketing stack to be featured in this regular series at MarTech Today.
From Marketing Land:
- Microsoft beats estimates with $22.3 billion in quarterly revenue
Oct 20, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Cloud services were strong, but the company’s consumer devices revenue was generally flat or down, except for Surface computers.
From Around The Web:
- Influential Cybersecurity Blogger Gets Digitally Attacked, www.blogherald.com
- How to create a 301 redirect in WordPress, yoast.com
- When to Use Tabbed Navigation and How to Optimize It, conversionxl.com
- Do Sub-Domains Lead To .com Domain Visits?, dotweekly.com
- Remember .Tel? It might be about to change., domainnamewire.com
- Verisign signs .com contract extension, amends cooperative agreement, domainnamewire.com
- The IAB’s Dynamic Ad Standard Will Bridge The Divide Between Data And Creativity, adexchanger.com
- Infer Introduces New Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Help Amplify Sales Effectiveness, www.infer.com
- Top 5 Website Performance Testing Tools, www.searchenginepeople.com