MarTech Today: Swrve adds OTT support, AI-powered market research & pixel tracking’s lifespan
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Swrve adds support for OTT TV apps Nov 30, 2017 by Barry Levine The expansion of the app-oriented marketing platform highlights OTT’s increasing attractiveness for marketers and Swrve’s continued expansion. Faster, […]
Barry Levine on December 1, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Swrve adds support for OTT TV apps
Nov 30, 2017 by Barry Levine
The expansion of the app-oriented marketing platform highlights OTT’s increasing attractiveness for marketers and Swrve’s continued expansion.
- Faster, cheaper and more efficient: AI-powered market research is here
Nov 30, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
Response:now uses machine learning to save companies time and money with automatically produced, actionable research insights.
- Is pixel tracking dead?
Nov 30, 2017 by Pete Cheyne
Contributor Pete Cheyne believes it’s time for marketers to move past pixel-based tracking and take control of their data.
From Marketing Land:
- Embedding images in email? Consider these 3 techniques
Nov 30, 2017 by Scott Heimes
Embedding images in an email can be tricky. Columnist Scott Heime walks you through three methods email marketers use to help you prepare for potential hurdles.
- Report: Google to reabsorb Nest to better compete with Amazon in smart home market
Nov 30, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Nest was acquired in 2014 for $3.2 billion and later became one of the company’s “other bets.”
- Choosing an enterprise SEO platform
Nov 30, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
With hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, and even millions of pages, sites, social conversations, images and keywords to manage and optimize, enterprise SEO has become increasingly complicated and time-consuming. Using an enterprise SEO platform can increase efficiency and productivity while reducing the time and errors involved in managing organic search campaigns.
- What Snapchat’s major redesign and algorithmic feed means for marketers
Nov 29, 2017 by Tim Peterson
In a major overhaul, Snapchat will divide the app with friends on one side and everyone else, including brands’ organic Stories, on the other.
From Around The Web:
- Report: High-Tech Marketers Turn to ABM to Meet Rising Customer Demands, KoMarketing
- Small Businesses Prefer Facebook Over Adwords, Search Engine People
- The Era Of Cookieless Targeting, AdExchanger
- What Amazon’s New AR, VR App Builder May Mean for Marketers, CMS Wire
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.