MarTech Today: Autopilot’s collaborative customer journey, Twilio buys SendGrid & Facebook’s Project Ripley
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Autopilot debuts real-time collaborative customer journey map Oct 16, 2018 by Barry Levine The Google Docs-like feature lets remote users work in real-time on a customer journey map, as well […]
Barry Levine on October 17, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Autopilot debuts real-time collaborative customer journey map
Oct 16, 2018 by Barry Levine
The Google Docs-like feature lets remote users work in real-time on a customer journey map, as well as add annotations or manage campaign functions.
- Twilio to acquire SendGrid for $2 billion, expanding its developer-focused communication platform
Oct 16, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company says the move will bring together two developer-focused, API-based communications platforms that have worked together for years.
From Marketing Land:
- The Open Marketing Cloud: A no-BS demo of Mautic’s marketing automation platform
Oct 16, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Are you unhappy with your experience or results using one of the legacy marketing automation products? Does your marketing tool or process limit your ability to take action on all of your valuable customer data?
- Facebook: Coming to a TV near you?
Oct 16, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The company is rumored to be working on a device under the name Project Ripley to launch next spring.
- Last call! Secure your seat at SMX East now
Oct 15, 2018 by Marketing Land
Actionable SEO and SEM tactics that deliver amazing results: That’s what you’ll get by joining us next week for SMX® East, October 24-25 in New York City. Grab your All Access pass by October 23 and save $100 off on-site rates.
From Around The Web:
- 3 Reasons Why Now is the Time to Bring Your Martech Stack Into the Visual Era, Movable Ink Blog
- It turns out that Facebook could in fact use data collected from its Portal in-home video device to target you with ads, Recode
- The end of ad fraud and the promise of the blockchain, Marketing Tech
- Clarifai’s AI can detect ‘unsavory’ content in images and videos, VentureBeat