MarTech Today: Adobe/Placed targets linear TV, Marketo updates & YouTube rolls out more ad extensions
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Adobe bringing digital targeting, measurement capabilities to Linear TV Oct 1, 2018 by Greg Sterling Partnership with Placed enables offline visits to be linked to TV ad exposures. Release Notes: Marketo […]
Barry Levine on October 2, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Adobe bringing digital targeting, measurement capabilities to Linear TV
Oct 1, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Partnership with Placed enables offline visits to be linked to TV ad exposures.
- Release Notes: Marketo unveils fall updates, adds AI setup, enhances Bizable
Oct 1, 2018 by Barry Levine
Several components released or acquired last spring — Engage, Sky and Bizible — see new efficiency enhancements.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube rolls out more ad extensions, incremental lift measurement
Oct 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Video ad extensions will soon include actions like finding a movie showtime, downloading an app or booking a trip.
From Around The Web:
- Can You Bring A Site Killed By Google Panda Back From The Dead, Search Engine Roundtable
- Connected TV And Cable TV: Same But Different, AdExchanger
- Digital Experience Stacks Evolve Once Again, CMS Wire
- CMO Council Explores State Of MarTech With Domain Experts | Markets Insider, markets.businessinsider.com
- Global SaaS Security Market 2018-2022 | Increasing Use of AI for SaaS Security to Boost Growth | Technavio | | nonpareilonline.com, www.nonpareilonline.com
- Liferay Invests in Triblio’s Account-Based Marketing (ABM) business | MarTech Advisor, www.martechadvisor.com
- Will AR bring joy to holiday marketing? | Mobile Marketer, www.mobilemarketer.com