MarTech Today: What Adobe/Marketo could mean, buying ecommerce à la carte & using Bing Webmaster Tools
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: With Adobe possibly eyeing Marketo, what would that mega-merger mean? Sep 14, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues According to a Reuters report, unnamed sources say Adobe is in negotiations to buy Marketo Inc. […]
Barry Levine on September 17, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- With Adobe possibly eyeing Marketo, what would that mega-merger mean?
Sep 14, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
According to a Reuters report, unnamed sources say Adobe is in negotiations to buy Marketo Inc. to extend its marketing automation offerings.
- How B2B ad campaigns can arm your sales team with more opportunities
Sep 14, 2018 by Peter Isaacson
Some B2B companies spend a lot of money on advertising that does not lead to a specific business outcome. Here are three ways to focus budgets where they can make the most impact and reach key buyers.
- Commercetools’ Kelly Goetsch: Think ‘spokes,’ not ‘hubs’
Sep 14, 2018 by Barry Levine
The chief product officer for this cloud commerce platform previews his MarTech Conference talk about buying commerce services à la carte.
- The MarTech Minute: Upgrades for Demandbase, Optimizely; TAG’s call for standards; new acquisitions
Sep 14, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
From Marketing Land:
- Google Analytics 360: A Buyer’s Guide
Sep 14, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
It’s a common concern for marketers and analysts worldwide: As your business has grown, so have your needs for complete and accurate data that can be integrated with other platforms in your martech stack. Unfortunately, this may mean that you have outgrown the free version of Google Analytics.
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools – Part 6
Sep 14, 2018 by Christi Olson
Part 6 of our special series focuses on how to customize and configure reports within BWT so you can zero in on what you need quickly and efficiently.
From Around The Web:
- Announcing The Art and Science of the Microsoft Audience Network webcast, Bing
- How Technology and Consumer Expectations Are Driving the Rise in Live Events, Marketing Insider Group
- Tips on Optimizing Marketing Technology Strategy: An Interview with Jonathan Goldmacher of Valtech, MarTech Advisor
- The 4 Forces of Marketing Operations & Technology, Customer Think
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech