MarTech Today: The IAB’s new PrivacyChain, LivePerson acquires Conversable & Google closes Google+
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: How the IAB Tech Lab’s new PrivacyChain could solve one of consent management’s biggest problems Oct 8, 2018 by Barry Levine Now entering a testing-and-comments phase, the blockchain-based PrivacyChain could ease […]
Barry Levine on October 9, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- How the IAB Tech Lab’s new PrivacyChain could solve one of consent management’s biggest problems
Oct 8, 2018 by Barry Levine
Now entering a testing-and-comments phase, the blockchain-based PrivacyChain could ease tensions between advertisers, publishers and consumers.
- LivePerson boosts its automated conversational capabilities with Conversable acquisition
Oct 8, 2018 by Barry Levine
Conversable brings AI, social listening and interaction templates to LivePerson’s customer service-oriented bots.
- Google and Salesforce integration: bringing customers and brands closer together
Oct 8, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The new Salesforce and Google Analytics 360 integration is enabling next-level understanding of the customer experience – from the earliest touchpoints right through to purchase – by combining Salesforce customer data with Google Analytics 360 online data. Knowing what happens before a prospect becomes a buyer, and after they have engaged with your brand, informs […]
From Marketing Land:
- Google to shutter Google+ following undisclosed data exposure
Oct 8, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The final closure will happen in August 2019, but few marketers will suffer as a result.
- How the Halloween zombies can help close your revenue gap
Oct 8, 2018 by Ryan Phelan
Here are five possible ways to learn from your email zombies, a.k.a. your attrited customers who still get your emails.
- The power of disruptive digital narrative
Oct 8, 2018 by Peter Minnium
The key to creating more engaging online stories may be letting your audience fill in the blanks.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook unveils two video calling devices for home, www.techcrunch.com
- Is Virtual Reality Set to Disrupt The Digital Workplace?, www.cmswire.com
- To Unlock The Potential Of A.I. In Marketing Analytics We Must Go Back To Basics, www.forbes.com
- Why is metadata management so important when it comes to GDPR?, www.siliconrepublic.com
- Are you making the most out of your data partnerships? | Marketing Interactive, www.marketing-interactive.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.