MarTech Today: Sizmek buys Rocket Fuel, fake DSPs & LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for Publishers
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Martech M&A: Sizmek acquiring Rocket Fuel to combine programmatic platform capabilities Jul 18, 2017 by Ginny Marvin Rocket Fuel will become a private company once again. A billion reasons why […]
Barry Levine on July 19, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Martech M&A: Sizmek acquiring Rocket Fuel to combine programmatic platform capabilities
Jul 18, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Rocket Fuel will become a private company once again.
- A billion reasons why loyalty marketers need customer identity
Jul 18, 2017 by Mike Sands
While it might seem easy to get consumers to sign up for your loyalty program, keeping them active and engaged is another story. Columnist Mike Sands explains how a a customer identity solution can help.
- Cedato offers Video Tech Stack for Publishers
Jul 18, 2017 by Barry Levine
This is the first such package by the native video provider for mid-tier site and app publishers.
- LiveRamp launches IdentityLink for Publishers
Jul 18, 2017 by Barry Levine
Participating publishers can offer Facebook-like people-based targeting on their sites.
- Can Google ‘democratize’ Analytics with natural language and machine learning?
Jul 18, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The company hopes that GA will become easier to use and more accessible to more people.
- Is your demand-side platform real or fake?
Jul 18, 2017 by Ratko Vidakovic
How do you determine if your DSP is actually a technology company or just pretending to be one? Columnist Ratko Vidakovic shares the telltale signs to look for.
From Marketing Land:
- What marketers need to know about addressable TV and OLV
Jul 18, 2017 by Justin Freid
As the population ages, the folks with the spending power are more likely to watch TV in non-traditional ways. Contributor Justin Freid explains how marketers can tap into this audience with online video and addressable TV.
- Three ways you’re wasting money on your marketing automation
Jul 17, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
As a marketing agency, Foxtail Marketing, has gained unique insights into some of the tools and marketing practices that you really can’t get as a single company unit. They’ve worked with clients operating in almost every marketing automation platform.
From Around The Web:
- How to Monitor Social Media Analytics with WordPress, WPExplorer
- Amazon cozies up to video publishers with marketing and tech support – and cash, Digiday
- Google introduces Hire, a new recruiting app that integrates with G Suite , The Official Google Blog
- Zeta Global Acquires MarTech Provider Boomtrain, CMS Wire
- LinkedIn’s new Windows 10 app brings invite notifications straight to your PC, The Verge