MarTech Today: Reworked Jelly, Why AddThis Adds Up & Webgility’s BI Tool
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Twitter Co-Founder Refocuses Efforts On Q&A Network ‘Jelly’, Allows For Reservation Of Usernames Jan 7, 2016 by Greg Finn Social Q&A network Jelly is being reworked in the rare Silicon Valley “Unpivot”. […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter Co-Founder Refocuses Efforts On Q&A Network ‘Jelly’, Allows For Reservation Of Usernames
Jan 7, 2016 by Greg Finn
Social Q&A network Jelly is being reworked in the rare Silicon Valley “Unpivot”. Biz Stone is relaunching the network and you can reserve your username today!
- Here’s Why Oracle’s Acquisition of Content Sharing/Visitor Tracker AddThis Adds Up
Jan 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Announced earlier this week, the new purchase builds on Oracle’s already-formidable stack of marketing data.
- Last Call: MarTech Rates Increase Saturday
Jan 7, 2016 by Marketing Land
Was attending the only MarTech this year a New Year’s resolution? This is your last chance to save with our lowest “alpha” rates. Register by January 9 and save $500! Below are just a few of the brands presenting this year. Check out the agenda for all of the details.
- As Facebook Audience Network Becomes $1 Billion Biz, LiveRail Refocuses On Private Marketplaces
Jan 7, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
LiveRail ad serving will shut down to put the focus squarely on building the private marketplace and mediation business.
- WordPress Releases 4.4.1, Strongly Recommends Users Update Immediately
Jan 7, 2016 by Matt McGee
Latest version of WordPress software fixes 52 bugs and patches a vulnerability that could let sites be compromised.
- Multi-Channel E-Commerce Platform Webgility Adds Full-Funnel Intelligence Tool
Jan 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Called Highlight, the new product points the nine-year-old San Francisco company beyond small business operations and analytics and toward strategies for growth.
From Around The Web:
- 5 Self-Service Predictive Analytics Platforms, streetfightmag.com
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 die on Tuesday, thenextweb.com
- MediaMath Recognized as “Visionary” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs, www.mediamath.com
- Performance Horizon Launches Revenue Forecaster, www.prweb.com
- How Technology Is Quickly Changing the Channel on Audio Consumption and Marketing, www.adweek.com
- How Will 2016 Tech Policy Impact the Digital World?, www.adweek.com
- The $8.2 Billion Adtech Fraud Problem That Everyone Is Ignoring, techcrunch.com
- The Top-Rated Marketing Automation Software Platforms, www.marketingprofs.com
- What Snapchat’s ad API means for advertisers and Snapchat, digiday.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.