MarTech Today: LiveRamp adds third-party data to IdentityLink, an intro to streaming analytics & Vizio fined for no-consent tracking
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: LiveRamp adds third-party data to its cross-channel identity service Feb 6, 2017 by Barry Levine The data onboarding service is releasing different versions of its IdentityLink, this time for third-party data […]
Barry Levine on February 7, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- LiveRamp adds third-party data to its cross-channel identity service
Feb 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
The data onboarding service is releasing different versions of its IdentityLink, this time for third-party data owners.
- MarTech Landscape: What is influencer marketing?
Feb 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
Social networks have created a huge platform for broadcasting enthusiasms, whether by your neighbor or a celebrity you follow.
- An introduction to streaming analytics for marketing and customer engagement
Feb 6, 2017 by Paul Stanton
Contributor Paul Stanton explains streaming data analytics, a new big data strategy that’s gaining traction among marketers.
From Marketing Land:
- TV maker VIZIO fined $2M for no-consent tracking of consumer viewing habits
- Feb 6, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Viewing habits were meticulously logged, tied to demographics and sold to third parties for ad targeting and tracking.
From Around The Web:
- 5 steps to improve PageSpeed and boost page performance, Inside AdSense
- Getting Started With VR Interface Design, Smashing Magazine
- How IBM Is Embracing the Future Through Design, UXmatters
- Information Architecture: The Structure Behind Your User Interface, UXmatters
- Amazon Echo spot “primes” Super Bowl audience for drone delivery in the US, TechCrunch
- Instapage Launches Industry’s First and Only Landing Page Collaboration Solution, PR Newswire
- 2017 Predictions: Thanks to Tech, Earned Media Means Business, MarTech Advisor
- Ad Tech Firms Rocket Fuel, MediaMath Oppose Immigration Ban, AdAge
- How to transition from being a martech consultant to a full-timer, Chief Marketing Technologist
- The AI Wars in Local Have Already Begun, Street Fight
- Ad blocking goes mobile: 5 charts on the global state of ad blocking, Digiday
- EU data protection authorities confirm compliance of Google Cloud commitments for international data flows, The Google Blog
- What we know about Snap’s secretive research arm, VentureBeat
- The Arrival of Virtual Reality, Multichannel Marketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech