MarTech Today: Google’s AI, Versium’s Automated Lead Scoring & Marketing Automation’s Obstacles
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land Google’s AI Breakthrough: Machine Beats Human Go Player For First Time Jan 27, 2016 by Greg Sterling Google has invested a great deal in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Today, the company is […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land
- Google’s AI Breakthrough: Machine Beats Human Go Player For First Time
Jan 27, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google has invested a great deal in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Today, the company is showing off an AI milestone. Google says a program created by DeepMind called AlphaGo has done what nobody has done before: beaten a professional.
- Find Your Technology-Powered Solutions At MarTech. See Who’s Exhibiting.
Jan 27, 2016 by Marketing Land
Join us at MarTech, where marketing meets IT. The strategy-packed agenda is only part of what makes MarTech an exceptional conference. The expo hall is packed with leading industry vendors waiting to provide you with the next tool or solution. Pass options are available. Register today!
- New Google Research: Can The Long Tail Be Covered Without Broad Match?
Jan 27, 2016 by Matt Lawson
Wondering about the benefits of using broad match? Columnist and Googler Matt Lawson got his hands on real Google data to put the debate to rest.
- Versium Launches Self-Service Predictive Lead Scoring With Automated Modeling
Jan 27, 2016 by Barry Levine
Redmond, Washington-based company says this service, utilizing its own billion-attributes consumer data layer, is the first of its kind,
- AdStage Launches “Automate” To Power PPC Automation Across Search And Social Ad Networks
Jan 27, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers will be able to set bulk rules to optimize campaigns across Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- New Report: Marketing Automation Held Back By Budget, Data Management And Lack of Time
Jan 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
Based on survey responses from 400 US-based marketing and sales professionals, the report indicates that ease of use and quality of tools aren’t the biggest obstacles.
- 3 Steps To Choosing The Right Marketing Automation For Your Agency
Jan 26, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
What does it take to find the right marketing automation solution for your agency? A good platform helps marketing agencies be more effective. A great platform can do much more — increase efficiency, improve intelligence, expand your reach, enable targeted real-time action, and most of all, create a key competitive advantage for your agency.
- Is Apple About To Launch A Competitor To Google Street View?
Jan 27, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google Street View is a dramatic and sometimes useful feature of Google Maps that helped set it apart from competitors such as Nokia Maps and Bing Maps a few years ago. Now, there’s evidence that Apple may be seeking to create its own version of Street View. The following posting appears on Apple’s site: It […]
From Around The Web:
- Google files patent for drone ‘delivery receptacle’, www.reuters.com
- Add Jaw-Dropping, Interactive Visuals to Your Content: 5 Tools to Help, contentmarketinginstitute.com
- ICANN tests emergency registry with dead dot-brand, domainincite.com
- Nine startups that could revolutionise your ecommerce efforts, econsultancy.com
- The Beginner’s Guide to Email Segmentation & Personalization, conversionxl.com
- Branch Raises $35 Million to Fix Mobile Discovery With Deep Links, blog.branch.io
- A faster, more stable Chrome on iOS, blog.chromium.org
- How to Track Conversions with the New Facebook Pixel, www.searchenginejournal.com
- (Un)folding a virtual journey with Google Cardboard, googleblog.blogspot.com
- Videology Diversifies Viewable Video Delivery Options, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.