MarTech Today: Facebook shutters ‘M’ but readies ‘Portal,’ SteelHouse adds Connected TV & an effective ‘marchitecture’
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Facebook shutters digital assistant ‘M’ and readies video ‘Portal’ Jan 9, 2018 by Greg Sterling The Facebook touch-screen video device will make calls, stream Netflix. GK Software’s AI acquisition promises a […]
Barry Levine on January 10, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Facebook shutters digital assistant ‘M’ and readies video ‘Portal’
Jan 9, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The Facebook touch-screen video device will make calls, stream Netflix.
- GK Software’s AI acquisition promises a true omnichannel experience
Jan 9, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company acquired AI-recommendation company prudsys in November.
- SteelHouse adds Connected TV
Jan 9, 2018 by Barry Levine
The ad platform is the latest to bring CTV into the digital ad ecosystem.
- The CMO, martech and ‘marchitecture’: Messaging that matters to customers
Jan 9, 2018 by Jim Yu
What is a “marchitecture,” and why should it be an essential part of your strategy? Columnist Jim Yu explains how it can bridge the gap between your technology infrastructure and your customers’ needs.
From Marketing Land:
- Report shows Snapchat’s newer features falling flat but messaging more popular than ever
Jan 9, 2018 by Greg Finn
Data points to challenges in getting users to engage beyond Snapping.
- What the development of visual search will mean for SEO
Jan 9, 2018 by Kristopher Jones
Columnist Kristopher Jones talks visual search — its current state, its implications for the future and strategies for SEOs looking to capitalize on this evolving technology.
From Around The Web:
- AMP Adoption Still Slow Because of Key Misconceptions, Stone Temple
- B2B Marketers to Invest More in Programmatic Advertising in 2018, KoMarketing
- Tech Marketing On YouTube: How Google, Samsung & More Collaborate With YouTube’s Largest Influencers, MediaKix
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech