MarTech Today: Cision buys Falcon.io, supercharge your martech stack and the future of the store
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Cision buys Falcon.io, adding social management features to its earned media stack Jan 3, 2019 by Barry Levine The company can now offer a full social media listening and management suite, […]
Barry Levine on January 4, 2019 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 1 minute
From MarTech Today:
- Cision buys Falcon.io, adding social management features to its earned media stack
Jan 3, 2019 by Barry Levine
The company can now offer a full social media listening and management suite, along with its PR tools.
- Supercharge your martech stack to achieve personalization at scale
Jan 3, 2019 by Tasso Argyros
The heart of personalization is building agility so you can connect data sources and systems to grow and scale along with your channels.
From Marketing Land:
- Retail in 2019: Store evolution, tech adoption and what it will take to win
Jan 3, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Three retail experts weigh in on the the future of the store.
From Around The Web:
- Black Mirror: Bandersnatch could be Netflix’s secret marketing weapon, The Verge
- The Practical Guide to Artificial Intelligence, Marketo
- What Tools Do You Need to Create a Great Conversational UX?, CMS Wire
- Why marketers are leaving tech and moving to ad agencies, Digiday
- How the Marketing Technology Landscape Will Transform in the New Year, Adweek
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.