MarTech Today: Bpm’online’s GDPR advantage, B2B marketing non-predictions & how e-commerce giants are using AI
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Bpm’online has a built-in advantage for complying with GDPR Nov 27, 2017 by Barry Levine The company’s business process management is so integral to its platform that it is represented by […]
Barry Levine on November 28, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Bpm’online has a built-in advantage for complying with GDPR
Nov 27, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company’s business process management is so integral to its platform that it is represented by an acronym in its name.
- 5 B2B marketing non-predictions for 2018
Nov 27, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
For a change of pace, contributor Peter Isaacson tells us what not to expect in the coming year in marketing.
- How e-commerce giants are using AI and marketing (Part 2)
Nov 27, 2017 by Daniel Faggella
Columnist Daniel Faggella explores how e-commerce leaders like eBay, Rakuten, Flipkart and ASOS are utilizing AI to power improved product search and automated customer service.
From Marketing Land:
- 4 killer tips to help you spy on your competitors during the holidays (and after)
Nov 27, 2017 by Ryan Phelan
As the holidays kick retailers into overdrive, now is the perfect time to discover what your competition is doing. Columnist Ryan Phelan shares four tips for setting up a competitive intelligence plan.
- A new era: Mobile-location tracking, user consent and government surveillance
Nov 27, 2017 by Greg Sterling
A US Supreme Court case being heard this week will determine if police need a warrant to access mobile user location history.
From Around The Web:
- 13 New Video Tools in Social Media, Practical Ecommerce
- Machine Learning Needs Good Data To Reach Its Potential, AdExchanger
- Why, and How to, Create Long-Form Marketing Video, MarketingProfs