MarTech Today: Blueshift’s DIY personalization, email marketer Bluecore adds ads & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Personalization platform Blueshift now allows marketers to create their own service Jun 7, 2016 by Barry Levine Its new Personalization Studio is designed to accept a range of event streams, so marketers […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Personalization platform Blueshift now allows marketers to create their own service
Jun 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Its new Personalization Studio is designed to accept a range of event streams, so marketers can build specialized experiences for segments or single users.
- MailChimp adds new feature for Product Recommendations
Jun 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Company says it is the only SMB-targeted email platform that offers such a built-in capability.
- Snapchat redesigns Discover tab to grab more attention for publishers
Jun 7, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Snapchat’s redesigned Discover tab could boost publishers’ profiles by piggybacking on Live Stories’ popularity and adding subscriptions to individual channels.
- Email marketer Bluecore adds advertising to its resume
Jun 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
The company seeks to expand beyond its roots in email marketing.
- Is your SEO data steering you wrong?
Jun 7, 2016 by Winston Burton
Accurate data is essential to measuring the success of your current SEO initiatives and informing the actions needed for future ones. Columnist Winston Burton discusses what to check to ensure accurate data collection and reporting.
From Around The Web:
- Google seems to be working on warehouse robots like Amazon’s, qz.com
- Now You Can Use Artificial Intelligence to Build Your Website, www.cmswire.com
- IS Solutions Enhances Data Analytics Expertise Through Partnership with Search-Driven Analytics Leader ThoughtSpot, www.realwire.com
- MRC Grants Sizmek Accreditation for Video Viewability, globenewswire.com
- S4M receives MRC accreditation for mobile browsers & applications, www.s4m.io
- The Slow Adoption of MarTech for Digital Marketing Execution, www.komarketingassociates.com
- Android Marshmallow adoption passes 10% after 8 months, venturebeat.com
- How to Eliminate Mobile Ad Fraud for Good, www.cmswire.com
- Google launches new certification program for software development agencies, techcrunch.com
- Google’s new iOS app Motion Stills stabilizes your Live Photos, venturebeat.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.