MarTech Minute: Survey Monkey rolls out market research platform
Also, ClouDhiti this week rolled out a suite of AI tools that it says gives smaller businesses opportunities to add some intelligence.
Our MarTech Minute briefs first appear in the MarTech Today daily newsletter. Click here to subscribe so that you can start your day “in the know” for all things martech-related.
MARKET RESEARCH MADE EASY? SurveyMonkey this week unveiled a new toolset that gives product marketers an option to do market research more easily. The suite, dubbed “Expert Solutions,” claims it does the following:
- Ad Creative analysis: measures the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Product Concept analysis: validates product concepts and ideas before market launch.
- Video Creative analysis: measures the impact of video creative.
- Packaging Design analysis: ensures new package designs are optimized for the shelf.
- Logo Design analysis: measures the visual appeal of new logo designs.
- Brand Name analysis: tests brand and product names before market launch.
- Messaging and Claims analysis: tests messaging statements and taglines.
In addition to the AI-powered processes outlined above, the suite also connects marketers with respondents who are already part of SurveyMonkey’s Audience platform. Why we care. Martech has transformed so many processes that were incredibly manual or expensive. Market research can be a bear. It will be interesting to see the impact of solutions like these. Source: SurveyMonkey
AI CALLING. ClouDhiti this week rolled out a suite of AI tools that it says gives smaller businesses opportunities to add some intelligence. The company said it placed five new apps on its marketplace, including a chatbot, a tool that provides Shopify analytics and another that spots anomalies in its Shopify stores. Why we care. SMBs often do not have the resources to develop these apps on their own. That’s why marketplaces like these are good options. Our advice, shop around. There are a lot of solutions out there. Source: ClouDhiti
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.