Kardashian & Jenner sisters take Calvin Klein’s #MYCALVINS ad to top of Youtube’s January ad leaderboard
Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall's game of 'I never' generated more than 15 million video views for the brand.
Calvin Klein climbed to the top of YouTube’s January ad leaderboard with its “Our Family. #MYCALVINS” spot featuring Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian playing a game of “I never.”
The spot won the brand 15.4 million views, making it the most-watched ad on YouTube last month. Following Calvin Klein were ads from Nintendo and Special K breakfast cereal brand.
GEICO had two ads in the top 10, earning the insurance brand 8.5 million views total for the month.
Three of the top 10 ads were Super Bowl spots — Budweiser’s “Stand by You,” Michelob ULTRA’s ad featuring Chris Pratt, and Amazon’s “Alexa Loses Her Voice.” YouTube says it was the first time Michelob ULTRA has ranked on its monthly top 10 list of most-watched ads.
“The Wet Test,” What’s Up Mom’s branded spot with Pampers, squeezed in at No. 10 with 1.6 million views. While the spot ranked last, it was the third appearance on the ad leaderboard in the past five months for What’s Up Moms, a popular YouTube channel among parents.
YouTube’s top 10 ads in January
1. Calvin Klein: Our Family. #MYCALVINS (15.4M views)
2. Nintendo: First Look at Nintendo Labo (11.7MM views)
3. Special K: Fuel Your Resolution with Special K (6.8M views)
4. Budweiser: Stand by You | 2018 Super Bowl Ad (6.1M views)
5. GEICO: How to Draw a Masterpiece (4.4M views)
6. McDonald’s: Introducing the New $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu (4.2M views)
7. GEICO: Washington Crossing the Delaware (4.1M views)
8. Michelob ULTRA: The Perfect Fit ft. Chris Pratt | 2018 Super Bowl ad (3.7M views)
9. Amazon Alexa: Alexa Loses Her Voice | 2018 Super Bowl ad (3.4M views)
10. What’s Up Moms with Pampers: The Wet Test (1.6M views)
YouTube says last month’s top 10 ads earned a total 61.6 million views during the month that amounted to 47.5 million minutes of watch time.