Meet Netflix, NPR, and The New York Times at MarTech
The New York Times, NPR, Adobe, JP Morgan Chase, Nordstrom, Netflix, and Zillow have all mastered the three pillars of martech success: marketing, technology, and management. And what’s more — they’re eager to share their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned to help you overcome your own workplace challenges. Attend MarTech®, April 3-5 in San Jose. […]
The New York Times, NPR, Adobe, JP Morgan Chase, Nordstrom, Netflix, and Zillow have all mastered the three pillars of martech success: marketing, technology, and management. And what’s more — they’re eager to share their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned to help you overcome your own workplace challenges.
Attend MarTech®, April 3-5 in San Jose. You’ll walk away with proven strategies for constructing successful playbooks, validating initiatives, unifying teams, and maximizing ROI.
Here’s a look at what you’ll learn from these leading brands:
- Applying Product Management to Martech at the New York Times – with Pamela Della Motta, Director of Product, Marketing Technology, and Kristian Kristensen, VP for Engineering, at The New York Times
- Marketing Data Science and Your Data Strategy – with Jason Mestrits, Senior Manager Data Science & Analytics at Nordstrom
- Measure What Matters: Data Strategy to Drive Results – with Jennifer Brett, Head of Americas Insights at LinkedIn
- Quasi Experimentation at Netflix – with Mike Pow, Senior Product Manager, Experimentation Platform at Netflix
- How Martech Empowers (or Absorbs) Five Modern “Chiefs” in Marketing – with Shawn Goodin, Chief Marketing Technology Officer, at JP Morgan Chase
- Personalizing User Experience: Beyond A/B Testing – with Aaron Wroblewski, AI Software Engineering Manager at Zillow
- The New Era of V-Commerce: What Marketers Need to Know about Alexa, Siri and the AI Revolution – with Meg Goldthwaite, Chief Marketing Officer at National Public Radio
See the complete MarTech agenda.
Register NOW & save up to $600
Pick your ideal pass and register now!
- All Access: Unlock the full program — all conference sessions and networking events, the Expo Hall, mobile app, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Topics include buying marketing technology, agile marketing, creating connected experiences, customer data platforms, and building a badass marketing team. (Workshop-only passes are also available!) Book now and save $600 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: More interested in meeting vendors and networking? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass and enjoy unlimited access to our Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
Hope to see you there!
Psst… Think you have an award-winning marketing technology stack? Enter the 2019 Stackies, sponsored by Airstack, for a chance to be recognized by the MarTech community!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.