MarTech Today: Emotion Tracking, Email Facial Recognition & Updated TrustRadius
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Sticky, A Web-Based Eye Tracker, Can Now Track Your Emotions Dec 8, 2015 by Barry Levine New AdEmotion capability targets multiple points on a face, which Sticky says cannot hide feelings. How […]
Barry Levine on December 9, 2015 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Sticky, A Web-Based Eye Tracker, Can Now Track Your Emotions
Dec 8, 2015 by Barry Levine
New AdEmotion capability targets multiple points on a face, which Sticky says cannot hide feelings.
- How Facial-Recognition Software Will Shape The Future Of Email Marketing
Dec 8, 2015 by Jason Warnock
As facial-recognition technology advances and becomes more widespread, email marketers need to latch onto the new opportunities it offers, says columnist Jason Warnock.
- Software Review Site TrustRadius Has A New Way to Treat Reviews Obtained Through Vendors
Dec 8, 2015 by Barry Levine
The new approach, called trScore, is designed to bring vendor-sourced reviews more in line with independently-sourced ones.
- Advertising/Conversion Platform Ve Interactive Scoops Up Display Retargeting From eBay Enterprise
Dec 7, 2015 by Barry Levine
Like Zeta Interactive last month, Ve is expanding by buying new capabilities from the eBay spinoff.
- Best Practice Guide: Google Shopping Feed
Dec 8, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
There are different types of Google product data feeds, each of which serves a different purpose. The Google Shopping Feed contains all of your products’ information and attributes and is the data file you submit to Google Merchant Center. In order for Google to accept your products, your shopping feed needs to adhere to the […]
From Around The Web:
- Former Google life sciences unit renames itself Verily, www.reuters.com
- The Top 25 Most Influential Conversion Rate Optimization Experts in 2015, www.ppchero.com
- What is Split-Path Testing (and When Should You Use It)?, conversionxl.com
- Website performance tips for the holiday season, www.internetretailer.com
- Iframes Leave Us Vulnerable To URL Fraud, adexchanger.com
- Dynatrace Becomes First Digital Performance Platform Certified for IBM Commerce, www.dynatrace.com
- New Release of SDL Web Provides Brands the Ability to Build and Deliver Global Digital Experiences, www.realwire.com
- XpressBuy Adds Visa Checkout to Simplify Checkout Process, www.businesswire.com
- Avoid The Diva Mentality For Successful Technology Adoption, techcrunch.com
- AT&T CEO hints at launching mobile video streaming service early next year, venturebeat.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech