MarTech Today: The AR/VR transformation in marketing, the world of martech stacks & the ‘made by Google’ event
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: At MarTech conference, tech evangelist Robert Scoble envisions how AR and VR will transform marketing Oct 5, 2017 by Barry Levine It will have a profound effect, he says, on how products are […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From MarTech Today:
- At MarTech conference, tech evangelist Robert Scoble envisions how AR and VR will transform marketing
Oct 5, 2017 by Barry Levine
It will have a profound effect, he says, on how products are designed, presented, sold and used.
- The world of martech stacks from a B2C brand, B2B company & agency perspective
Oct 5, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
This year’s MarTech Conference Boston brought together Red Wing Shoe Co.’s director of marketing technology, iCrossing’s CTO and Entuity’s VP of worldwide marketing.
- DNA of a strategic marketing operations leader: 3 seismic shifts, Part 2
Oct 5, 2017 by Debbie Qaqish
In Part 2 of a series, contributor Debbie Qaqish takes a look at the evolving role today’s successful marketing operations leader plays within an organization.
- Google intends to beat Amazon and Apple with the combination of ‘hardware, software and AI’
Oct 5, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Google says it’s moving from a ‘mobile first’ to an ‘AI first’ world.
From Marketing Land:
- Will chatbots become part of the consumer search experience?
Oct 5, 2017 by David Freeman
Recently, Bing has been experimenting with a chatbot feature directly in search results. Columnist David Freeman discusses how this shift could impact marketers.
- The ABCs of improving email deliverability
Oct 5, 2017 by Scott Heimes
How do you ensure your emails are reaching your recipients’ inboxes? Columnist Scott Heimes discusses the steps you can take to stay in good standing with your readers and ISPs.
- All the devices Google announced Oct. 4 at its ‘made by Google’ hardware event
Oct 5, 2017 by Greg Sterling
‘Hardware, software and AI’ is Google’s competitive recipe for this new ecosystem.
From Around The Web:
- Demandbase Transforms B2B Marketing with Next Generation ABM Platform, Demandbase
- Taykey Uses “Wisdom of the Crowds” to Tackle the Inventory Quality Challenge with Smart Whitelist Launch, Business Wire
- 10 Ways Blockchains Can Benefit Merchants, Practical Ecommerce
- 7 Tools for Smart Competitor Analysis, The Blog Herald
- Why Marketers Have AI on the Brain, CMS Wire
- Should you Implement AMP? | Accelerated Mobile Pages, Branded
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.