Marketing Day: Social media automation, modern commerce & Facebook video ads
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- A winning process yields winning results: Conversion optimization tips from SMX Advanced
Jul 3, 2017 by Brendan McGonigle
Itching to run that next big test? Columnist Brendan McGonigle shares insights on conversion rate optimization from SMX Advanced.
- Imagining the possibilities of marketing and artificial intelligence
Jul 3, 2017 by Rob Rasko
Ad tech isn’t dead. In fact, thanks to artificial intelligence, it’s evolving. Columnist Rob Rasko discusses the ways marketers are currently taking advantage of AI to transform their strategies.
- Social media automation: Oxymoron or godsend?
Jul 3, 2017 by Seth Price
When it comes to engaging with consumers on social, automation can save you both time and money. Contributor Seth Price outlines four things to consider when automating your social media content.
- What’s the future of modern commerce? Or, why did Amazon buy Whole Foods?
Jul 3, 2017 by Brian Solis
Today’s retail environment demands a shift in mindset and an unprecedented level of consumer understanding. Contributor Brian Solis lays out the path he believes retailers must take to be successful.
- How to inject urgency into your product pages
Jul 3, 2017 by Ben Jacobson
Hurry! Act now! Contributor Ben Jacobson shares five ways to instill a sense of urgency into your content to increase your conversion rate.
- AppsFlyer makes its attribution data more transparent
Jul 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
This Agency Transparency solution, the company says, is the first to offer easy access to this kind of detailed data for brands.
- How video ad quality affects campaign performance on Facebook
Jul 3, 2017 by Aden Andrus
How much time and money should you put into a video to get results? Contributor Aden Andrus looks at the relationship between video ad quality and campaign performance on Facebook.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Connecting Content to Measurable Business Outcomes, Contently
- The Paid Marketing Metrics You Must Measure, Marketo
Blogs & Blogging
- 7 Ways to Convert Website Visitors into Subscribers, Search Engine Journal
- How to Beat the Battle of an Ineffective Blog, Content Marketing Institute
- Six tips for generating evergreen blog content, 3Q Digital
- Amazon completes its acquisition of Middle Eastern ecommerce firm Souq, TechCrunch
- Apple Taipei 101 opens in Taiwan, Apple
- Microsoft to Cut Sales Jobs Next Week, Wall Street Journal
- 3 Tell-Tale Signs Your Content Is Boring The Life Out Of People, Jeff Bullas
- Ask a Content Strategist: How Do You Use Articles to Influence B2B Leads?, Contently
- How to Uncover Hidden Content Opportunities with Topic Archaeology, Convince and Convert
Copywriting, Design & Usability
- Amazon Consumer Shopping Survey – Amazon Usage Insights, Offers Blog
- Can Grocers Survive the Amazon and Walmart Squeeze Play?, Multichannel Merchant
- Shopper Marketing Is Moving Online As Brands Open Data To Stores, AdExchanger
- Data Shows CTR and Open Rates Rise Despite Email Marketing Challenges, KoMarketing
- How to Write Compelling Intros for Mobile Email Marketing, Top Rank Marketing Blog
General Internet Marketing
- 5 Tips to Bring Performance Marketing into Focus, MarTech Advisor
- How can Brands Turn Smart Tech Data into Usable Intelligence?, MarTech Advisor
- ‘We need to be bolder’: How publishers control their brand identity on social platforms, Digiday
- Does The Instagram Algorithm Cater To Top Influencers?, MediaKix
- How to Create Instagram Stories Ads for Traffic and Conversions, Social Media Examiner
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.