Marketing Day: Influencer marketing, hiring the right team & DoubleClick’s digital audio ads
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on May 30, 2018 at 4:05 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How to use influencer marketing to meet your company’s goals
May 30, 2018 by Megan Krause
Think influencer marketing is too pricey for your brand? Think again. Contributor Megan Krause explains how to go about finding partners that fit well with your business.
- How to hire the right people for your marketing team
May 30, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
“Digital Transformation” has become one of the most commonly used buzzwords in business today. As we scramble to digitize, personalize and virtualize more and more aspects of the human experience, it’s hard to find an article or research piece on organizational strategy without running into it.
- How brands can find and keep customers without third-party data
May 30, 2018 by Barry Levine
With third-party data diminished by GDPR, Apple, Google and issues of quality, some marketers want to live primarily on first-party data.
- DoubleClick Bid Manager opens up digital audio ad buying globally
May 30, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers can buy digital audio ad inventory programmatically on Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud and Google Play Music.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- French group files GDPR complaints against Facebook, Google, Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn
May 30, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The issue of ‘forced consent’ is at the center of the seven complaints.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 4 Paths to Better Content Management and Strategy [New Research], Content Marketing Institute
- Announcing SparkToro “Trending” — a Front Page for the Web Marketing World, SparkToro
- Blockchain poised to ‘revolutionize’ retail, Deloitte says, Retail Dive
- How AI Helped One Retailer Reach New Customers, Harvard Business Review
- How to Edit Your Images for Social Media, Social Media Explorer
- How to Run a Conversion Optimization Audit on Your Website, Crazy Egg
- Study: 82% of marketers plan to boost use of location data, Mobile Marketer
- Take a crash course in AI for marketing, Bing Ads
- What Are the Different Types of DXPs? Understanding Digital Experience Platform Models, CMS Wire
- What Does The Future Of The Marketing Clouds Hold?, AdExchanger