Marketing Day: Facebook’s branded content policy, LinkedIn’s Website Demographics tool & more
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on January 25, 2018 at 4:00 pm | Reading time: 2 minutes
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Advanced Ad Targeting Strategies for AdWords, Facebook and Display
Jan 25, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join our ad-targeting experts for a crash course in the newest strategies for digital ad targeting. Using these strategies, brand marketers and agencies can improve the cross-channel customer experience, optimize ROI, reacquire customers and grow revenue.
- Facebook updates branded content policy to clarify what qualifies as content
Jan 25, 2018 by Tim Peterson
Facebook will bar publishers and creators from using its branded content tagging tool to promote content that they were not involved in creating.
- How to make the most of LinkedIn’s free Website Demographics
Jan 25, 2018 by AJ Wilcox
Looking to gain insights on the kinds of professionals who are visiting your website? Columnist AJ Wilcox walks you through setting up and making use of LinkedIn’s free Website Demographics.
Recent Headlines From MarTech, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Google parent launches new cybersecurity business called Chronicle
Jan 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling
It aims to help third-party companies detect threats and prevent data breaches using Alphabet’s computing power and infrastructure.
- 5 email marketing trends to watch in 2018
Jan 25, 2018 by Scott Heimes
What’s on the horizon for email marketers this year? Columnist Scott Heimes shares his predictions on the email marketing trends that will take shape in 2018.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Announcing turndown of the deprecated Google Safe Browsing APIs, Google Online Security Blog
- Get Creative with Vertical Video, Facebook Business
- How to Audit Your Content: 5 Essential Steps, Content Marketing Institute
- How to Use Cart Abandonment Emails for Triple Digit Revenue Growth, Movable Ink
- Study: 55% of apps may not meet GDPR privacy standards, Mobile Marketer
- Successful ABM Sales: Both Technology and a Human Touch, MarketingProfs
- The Most Important Digital Usage Statistics Impacting Marketing Success in 2018, Search Engine People
- The Quality vs. Quantity Debate in Content Marketing Continues (Sigh), CMS Wire
- What Global Ecommerce Companies Can Learn from Top International Sites, Shopify
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech