Year in Review: Top 10 martech columns of 2018
Here's a roundup of the most read columns from our expert martech contributors this year.
Wendy Almeida on December 27, 2018 at 8:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
The top 10 columns of the year from our martech experts offer in-depth knowledge with timely advice to help the digital marketing community. Here’s a recap of the most popular columns from 2018.
- A new era of personalization: The hyperconnected customer experience by Andy Betts published on Jan. 23
- How companies are using chatbots for marketing: Use cases and inspiration by Daniel Faggella published Jan. 22
- What does artificial intelligence mean for marketing agencies? by Daniel Faggella published on March 19
- How the acceleration of AI will drive digital transformation: Automation and personalization by Jim Yu published April 6
- The future of TV advertising in today’s digital world by Chuck Moran published on June 22
- Marketing operations 2.0: Defining the new organizational structure by Debbie Qaqish published Jan. 24
- AI and IA: How artificially intelligent automation is driving scalable marketing by Andy Betts published Aug. 13
- 5 steps to mastering the modern martech landscape by Ryan Phelan published May 14
- Three ways AI will revolutionize email marketing by Kyle Henderick published Feb. 12
- Prediction, anticipation and influence: The importance of AI and machine learning in loyalty programs by Jose Cebrian published May 10
What’s in store for 2019? For intrepid marketers, there is a lot to think about in the new year. Here’s what we’re watching out for in 2019.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.