MarTech Today: TAG and fighting ad fraud, Thunderhead integrates with Salesforce & automated, multichannel display advertising for SMBs
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Fighting ad fraud: Study finds inventory on TAG Certified channels had 83% lower fraud ratesDec 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin The study analyzed more than 6.5 million display and video […]
From MarTech Today:
- Fighting ad fraud: Study finds inventory on TAG Certified channels had 83% lower fraud rates
Dec 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The study analyzed more than 6.5 million display and video ad impressions.
- Getting to know you: Salesforce integration helps marketers map a customer’s journey
Dec 7, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
Thunderhead’s decisioning hub adds an engagement layer to the CRM company’s extensive data.
- Automated, multichannel display advertising for small businesses finally coming to fruition
Dec 7, 2017 by Greg Sterling
iPromote provides simplified, cross-channel campaign creation based on existing content and creative assets for ‘micro-budgets.’
- Reddit now lets brands publish to subreddits, manage private messages thru Sprinklr
Dec 7, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Sprinklr’s integration with Reddit marks the first time that brands are able to publish to Reddit through a third-party social marketing platform.
From Marketing Land:
- Instagram’s standalone Direct app can be its version of Snapchat’s new friends-only tab
Dec 7, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Instagram’s Direct app will give people a dedicated space for their friends, similar to Snapchat’s Friends tab.
- Twitter broadens its AMP support to include analytics
Dec 7, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Twitter says the new AMP analytics feature will help distinguish page views happening on Twitter versus organic page views.
- The importance of targeting branded searches
Dec 7, 2017 by Thomas Stern
Though many search marketers focus primarily on non-branded searches, columnist Thomas Stern believes it’s crucial to invest in a branded search strategy.
- Omnichannel shoppers collide with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, setting new records
Dec 7, 2017 by Christi Olson
Columnist Christi Olson shares consumer and search data from the recent holiday weekend — and provides tips for how to use search to boost your omnichannel holiday marketing strategy.
From Around The Web:
- 3 ways marketers can wrangle control of their social ad data in 2018, Mobile Marketer
- Movable Ink Hires Former Hootsuite and Yammer Executive to Accelerate Global Growth, PR Web
- Test, Measure and Learn this Holiday Season, Facebook Business
- The 5 Key Elements for a Marketing Transformation Project, CMS Wire
- What to Do When Your Brand Attracts Earned Media Attention, Convince and Convert