MarTech Today: ironSource’s new playable analytics platform, why CMOs should commit to ABM & Google releases more AMP Stories features
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: ironSource releases new platform to track playable ads’ metrics Jul 23, 2018 by Barry Levine Called the In-Ad Data Platform, it is designed to capture the choices users make inside these […]
Barry Levine on July 24, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- ironSource releases new platform to track playable ads’ metrics
Jul 23, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called the In-Ad Data Platform, it is designed to capture the choices users make inside these mini-games.
- Google posts Q2 revenue of $32.7 billion, big beats on top and bottom line
Jul 23, 2018 by Greg Sterling
$5 billion in European Commission fines hurt — but not that much
- Hurry, lowest rates for MarTech won’t be around for long!
Jul 23, 2018 by MarTech Today
The MarTech® Conference is coming to Boston October 1-3. If you’re planning to attend, do yourself a favor: Register by Saturday and save a cool $450 on your All Access pass. This incredible discount expires this week, so don’t miss your chance. See what’s in store for you: Psst… Need budget approval? We’ve made it […]
- Account-based marketing is no fad: How and why CMOs should commit
Jul 23, 2018 by Joe Hyland
Contributor Joe Hyland explains how the benefits of an ABM approach can go well beyond external marketing.
From Marketing Land:
- Ask the SMXpert – Optimizing for voice search & virtual assistants
Jul 23, 2018 by Debra Mastaler
SMXpert Upasna Gautam continues the Q&A from SMX Advanced and discusses a number of topics including creating the right content, using homonyms, stressed words and quality metrics when optimizing for voice search.
- How to project SEO traffic levels and avoid saying, ‘It depends’
Jul 23, 2018 by Simon Heseltine
Establishing a baseline and understanding historical trends helps forecast traffic trends and alerts you when traffic changes. Contributor Simon Heseltine lists steps you can take to predict incoming traffic and changes to your site.
- US market becoming a smartphone duopoly
Jul 23, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Apple, Samsung dominate, while others are left behind.
- Google releases AMP Stories v1.0 with new features, including an ads beta for DFP users
Jul 23, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
AMP Stories is now available to all developers. DFP users can inquire about participating in the ads beta.
From Around The Web:
- Google wants to bring blockchain technology to its cloud services, The Verge
- How Amazon Uses Prime Day Deals To Reshape Shopping Behavior, AdExchanger
- Incorporating Video In Content Marketing, DrumUp
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech