MarTech Today: Attribution for understanding, content for personalization & Apple will praise GDPR
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Better together — Using attribution approaches for understanding, not for credit Oct 24, 2018 by John Steinert Don’t get locked into attribution concepts that hurt, rather than help, your efforts to […]
Barry Levine on October 25, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Better together — Using attribution approaches for understanding, not for credit
Oct 24, 2018 by John Steinert
Don’t get locked into attribution concepts that hurt, rather than help, your efforts to achieve business goals.
- How marketers can produce content that keeps up with the pace of personalization
Oct 24, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
An Adobe study found that more than half of marketers find it difficult to personalize content at scale. Here’s how you can ease the burden.
From Marketing Land:
- Google lets users delete search data & control ad settings from Google Search page
Oct 24, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Users no longer have to go to their Google Account page to access privacy controls.
- Report: Apple expected to say GDPR a model for US privacy regulation
Oct 24, 2018 by Greg Sterling
CEO Tim Cook is the keynote speaker at the ICDPPC conference in Brussels.
- Here’s a sneak peek at the SMX West 2019 agenda
Oct 23, 2018 by Chris Sherman
I just met with the Search Engine Land editors to build out the agenda for SMX® West 2019 and I have to say, I think you’re going to love it. We reviewed more than 100 pitches from passionate search marketers like you and hand-crafted an agenda that delivers cutting-edge, actionable SEO and SEM tactics.
From Around The Web:
- 6 Ways Businesses Are Using Augmented and Virtual Reality Today, CMS Wire
- 8 Ways to Increase Conversions from Mobile Users, Practical Ecommerce
- My Simple Secret for Maintaining a Healthy Database, Marketo
- AT&T: 5G network launches in ‘next few weeks’ for parts of 12 U.S. cities, VentureBeat