The MarTech Minute: Software enhancements, new partnerships and martech movers
The MarTech week in review: news and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
We’re seeing lots of platform enhancements, collaborations and executive moves this week. See our wrap-up below.
MarTech in Motion
SteelHouse adds AI improvements
The release of Dynamic Spend Optimization adds significant innovations to the company’s Advertising Suite, which allocates in real time marketing spend to publishers and ad placements that perform best.
Urban Airship releases updates
The company’s data solution enhancements help marketers and product teams better understand, predict and take action. The company says that its platform now offers a more complete view of customers’ online brand interactions.
Attendify releases first-ever DMP for the event industry
Audiences is a platform that enables marketers who produce live events to collect data from multiple sources and use it to personalize marketing campaigns.
Facebook joins AOMedia
The Alliance for Open Media has announced that Facebook has joined as a founding member. Current board members include Amazon, ARM, Cisco and Google.
Cirrus Insight adds Attach.io
The company announced the addition of Attach.io to its platform of productivity apps. The tracking platform shows marketers how their email end users are interacting with attachments.
SendGrid goes public
SendGrid has gone public on the NYSE. The email service company is the first alumnus of an accelerator program to go public, its accelerator TechStars says.
Aprimo adds new features
The company says that the new features to its Marketing Productivity solution that will help simplify and automate marketing collaboration.
Qubit teams up with ASICS Digital
The result is Qubit Aura, an app-like shopping experience that uses programmatic experiences and AI to create a unique experience for every single ASICS visitor.
Playbuzz partners with Brightcove
The collaboration will produce an HTML5 video player with elevated video capabilities. The company says the improvements will enable premium publishers to create visually stunning, engaging video conent with no video or editing experience required.
New integrations between Adobe and Bing
Adobe Advertising Cloud announced new integrations with Microsoft Bing. The company says they will give marketers a second chance to reach shoppers and drive conversions with new capabilities such as better retargeting and custom audiences.
- IAB has named Orchid Richardson as vice president and managing director of its IAB Data Center of Excellence. Richard comes from 33Across Inc. where she led global business strategy.
- Michael Mathias has joined Motista as its president. Mathias comes from Target Data, where he was president.
- Everything But The House has announced that Adam Weber will join the online estate sale marketplace as its CMO. Weber was formerly the CMO of Dollar Shave Club.
- Ohad Hagai has been named vice president of marketing for Namogoo. Hagai most recently led marketing efforts for Feedvisor.
- SleepScore Labs has named Pat Connolly, former CMO and chief strategy and business development officer of Williams-Sonoma, to its board of directors.
Have news and announcements for inclusion in the weekly MarTech Minute? Send them to email@example.com!
[newsletter-form id=’6379′ text=’Keeping up with all the news and moves in martech is easy – sign up for our newsletter below!’]