MarTech Today: WordPress releases 5.0, email’s humble beginnings & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: WordPress to release 5.0, with its Gutenberg editor, this week Dec 4, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues But many website owners and managers are not thrilled with this release coming so soon, […]
Barry Levine on December 5, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- WordPress to release 5.0, with its Gutenberg editor, this week
Dec 4, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
But many website owners and managers are not thrilled with this release coming so soon, especially with the holidays now in full swing.
From Marketing Land:
- Dive deep on best practices in search. Attend an SMX workshop!
Dec 4, 2018 by Marketing Land
Bona fide digital marketers need proven search marketing tactics and best practices in their toolkit. That’s why SMX® West offers in-depth workshops conducted by the world’s leading subject matter experts in SEO, SEM, in-house, and digital marketing. Workshops will be held Friday, February 1 at the San Jose Convention Center.
- Email’s humble beginnings and the birth of tracking pixels
Dec 4, 2018 by Len Shneyder
Part 1 of this email marketing series looks at how far we’ve come with email from the days of ARPANET to the creation of a webmail client.
From Around The Web:
- AdStage Announces the Launch of AdStage Join, the First Marketing Technology Solution of Its Kind to Automatically Link Ad, Web, and Sales Data, Sys-Con Media
- Technology of the Year: Adidas’ ‘Here to Create Legend,’ Marketing Dive
- Marketing Through Smart Speakers? Brands Don’t Need to Be Asked Twice, The New York Times
- The Death Of Fluff: How Marketers Need To Use AI, Forbes
New on MarTech