MarTech Today: Why SAP bought Qualtrics, ingredients for tastier ABM & the brand safety conversation
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Why did SAP buy Qualtrics? Nov 13, 2018 by Barry Levine The acquisition of the survey provider is the latest in a long string of purchases by Germany-based SAP, helping it […]
Barry Levine on November 14, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- Why did SAP buy Qualtrics?
Nov 13, 2018 by Barry Levine
The acquisition of the survey provider is the latest in a long string of purchases by Germany-based SAP, helping it to map a unique identity.
- Planning for 2019: Can’t-fail ingredients for tastier ABM
Nov 13, 2018 by John Steinert
Before adopting any solution for ABM, the data should be easy to understand, implement and highly actionable.
- 8 ways marketers use call analytics in Salesforce to drive revenue
Nov 13, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Salesforce is the world’s most popular CRM provider, with more than 150,000 users worldwide. It’s used by companies of all sizes — from small businesses with one subscription to large enterprises with thousands — but has seen its greatest adoption among the world’s biggest brands, with over 80% of Fortune 500 companies using its CRM. […]
From Marketing Land:
- How long will the brand safety conversation continue?
Nov 13, 2018 by Rob Rasko
Every brand will have a nuanced definition of a safe online environment and that’s where the complexity of this topic lies.
From Around The Web:
- How Blockchain Technology Can Benefit Your Future Marketing Campaigns, Atlanta Small Business Network
- Forrester Makes 5 Bold Predictions That Will Impact B2B Marketers Next Year, Forbes
- Zendesk takes aim at Salesforce with new CRM features for its customer-service tools, GeekWire
- Marketers are spending more on technology and less on people, CNBC
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.