MarTech Today: VUIs with GUIs, the booming smart speaker market and more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Voice user interfaces will work together with graphical user interfaces Jul 9, 2018 by Barry Levine So say two design experts in the emerging field of VUI design and development. From […]
Barry Levine on July 10, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 1 minute
From MarTech Today:
- Voice user interfaces will work together with graphical user interfaces
Jul 9, 2018 by Barry Levine
So say two design experts in the emerging field of VUI design and development.
From Marketing Land:
- Analyst firm: Smart speaker market will reach 100M units by year-end
Jul 9, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The US is the largest market, followed by China, which is still undeveloped.
- SMX Advanced session recap: Mobile-first and AMP
Jul 9, 2018 by Patrick Stox
Contributor Patrick Stox recaps an advanced SEO session where speakers shared how to perform audits in a mobile-first world and tactics to maximize the effectiveness of your AMP content.
From Around The Web:
- Google’s Duplex AI could kill the call center, Quartz
- How Facebook Checks Facts and Polices Hate Speech, WIRED
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.