MarTech Today: Tapad’s new Customer Data Platform, Pandora’s programmatic audio ads & chatbots for marketing
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Tapad launches a Customer Data Platform Feb 20, 2018 by Barry Levine The new offering moves the company into profile-based targeting and beyond its existing cross-device graph. Pandora rolls out […]
Barry Levine on February 21, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Tapad launches a Customer Data Platform
Feb 20, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new offering moves the company into profile-based targeting and beyond its existing cross-device graph.
- Pandora rolls out programmatic audio ads through limited number of DSPs
Feb 20, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The streaming music service reports that its audio inventory initially will be available through AdsWizz’s AudioMatic, The Trade Desk and MediaMath.
- Over a year out from P&G’s ultimatum: Are brands any safer? Is programmatic ad buying any more transparent?
Feb 20, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
In the absence of significant progress, marketers indicate that ad dollars may — at least temporarily — migrate back to TV.
- How companies are using chatbots for marketing: Part 2
Feb 20, 2018 by Daniel Faggella
What does it take to be successful with chatbots? Contributor Daniel Faggella continues his series showcasing ways companies are already employing this technology.
- When it comes to marketing, it pays to think like the big guys
Feb 20, 2018 by Chuck Moran
Marketing technology lets small brands execute campaigns modeled on elaborate international product launches. Contributor Chuck Moran explains how.
From Marketing Land:
- Why hacking social media algorithms is a losing strategy
Feb 20, 2018 by Mark Traphagen
Shortcuts to social media success may be tempting, but columnist Mark Traphagen explains why they’re not the best way to proceed.
From Around The Web:
- 5 Values to Look for in Your Next Technology Partner, Marketo
- AI-Powered Marketing Is Here: What You Need to Know, MarketingProfs
- Appirio’s parent company named a “Leader” in the “Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services Worldwide”, Appirio
- Does ‘AMP for Email’ Impact Ecommerce?, Practical Ecommerce
- GDPR Affects Small Businesses Too, CMS Wire
- Test and Build for Mobile with Google Optimize, Google Analytics Blog