MarTech Today: ShareIQ’s image-based segments, winning the martech enablement race & how the IoT changes everything
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: ShareIQ can now generate ad-targeting segments of users who have interacted with brand images Aug 21, 2017 by Barry Levine The company says this is the first image-based segmenting, and that […]
Barry Levine on August 22, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- ShareIQ can now generate ad-targeting segments of users who have interacted with brand images
Aug 21, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company says this is the first image-based segmenting, and that it can also create groups of users who have looked at competitors’ images.
- The 3 undisputed truths about lead nurturing
Aug 21, 2017 by Seth Price
Contributor Seth Price discusses how automation, content marketing and eliminating limits to follow-ups will improve the success of your lead nurturing efforts.
- Martech enablement series: Part 3 — Assembling your team members
Aug 21, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In his third piece in a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka takes a look at the similarities between a race team and a martech team, explaining how to model your team to help it win in the martech enablement race.
From Marketing Land:
- How the Internet of Things changes everything
Aug 21, 2017 by Michael Della Penna
Contributor Michael Della Penna lays out the opportunities and the challenges facing marketers as billions of internet-connected data-producing devices continue to come on line every year.
From Around The Web:
- Agile Analytics – The Ultimate Guide, Search Engine People
- Facebook looking into AR glasses, according to patent filing, Mobile Marketer
- Free tools that will make your life as a digital PR a hell of a lot easier, Branded3
- Struggling With MarTech? Rethink Your Agency Relationship, CMS Wire
- Study: Retail automation market worth $18.9B by 2023, Retail Dive
- How Big Is the Promise of Local AR (And When Can We Expect It)?, Street Fight
- Should companies embrace SMS texting for customer service?, Econsultancy
- All I Want for Christmas is a Facebook Pixel with Product Marketing Manager Ed Lovelock, Facebook for Business
- A marketer’s guide to using 360-degree photos and video on social, Mobile Marketer
- Blur select faces with the updated Blur Faces tool, YouTube Engineering and Developers Blog
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.