MarTech Today: The next wave of ABM
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: The next wave of ABM: A blended approach (Part 1)Dec 4, 2017 by Jessica Fewless Contributors Jessica Fewless and Rob Leavitt outline three common approaches to Account-Based Marketing and discuss the advantages […]
From MarTech Today:
- The next wave of ABM: A blended approach (Part 1)
Dec 4, 2017 by Jessica Fewless
Contributors Jessica Fewless and Rob Leavitt outline three common approaches to Account-Based Marketing and discuss the advantages of moving to a personalized, blended strategy.
From Marketing Land:
- Singles Day was a global shopping phenomenon, but will US marketers hop on board?
Dec 4, 2017 by Shani Rosenfelder
Singles Day may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it part of your 2018 marketing strategy. Contributor Shani Rosenfelder explains why US marketers shouldn’t ignore the holiday.
- Facebook’s pre-roll ad test will only run in Watch, not News Feed
Dec 1, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook plans to test running pre-roll ads, but it is expected to be limited to Facebook’s Watch tab.
From Around The Web:
- 5 Reasons Marketing Budgets Will Drop In 2018, CMS Wire
- Four ways brands build loyalty & engagement (without using points), Econsultancy
- Is Email Marketing Performance Improving?, MarketingProfs
- Study: Video will climb to 75% of all mobile traffic by 2023, Mobile Marketer
- Top 5 Trends That Will Drive Ecommerce in 2018, Multichannel Merchant
- Why you should lean into how-to content in 2018, Think with Google
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.