MarTech Today: IAB Tech Lab releases MRAID 3.0, developer advocates & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: IAB Tech Lab releases MRAID 3.0 for creating in-app rich media ads across platforms Jul 6, 2017 by Ginny Marvin The standard is meant to let in-app ad creators “write once, […]
Barry Levine on July 7, 2017 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- IAB Tech Lab releases MRAID 3.0 for creating in-app rich media ads across platforms
Jul 6, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The standard is meant to let in-app ad creators “write once, run anywhere.” The latest version offers new functionality.
- How to advocate for developers
Jul 6, 2017 by Josh Aberant
Developer advocates are key to building and engaging with technical customer communities. Contributor Josh Aberant explains their role and the special skills they’ll need.
- Ignore the hype: There are no AI-driven media agencies
Jul 6, 2017 by Grace Kaye
Despite all the talk surrounding artificial intelligence, media agencies still have a long way to go with it. Columnist Grace Kaye discusses where agencies are right now with AI and what we can expect to see in the future.
From Marketing Land:
- 8 key steps for a successful Instagram takeover
Jul 6, 2017 by Cley Williams
Thinking of asking a celebrity or industry leader to take over your Instagram account? Contributor Cley Williams shares eight steps to help ensure it’s a success.
From Around The Web:
- Is Your Data Fit for the AI Revolution?, CMS Wire
- Marketers can rest easy, AI is not about to make them redundant, Econsultancy
- The Gap Between Marketing Innovation and Adoption, The Direct Markting Association
- Facebook is building a Houseparty clone for live group video chat, The Verge
- YouTube stars defend net neutrality in open letter to the FCC, The Verge