MarTech Today: Forrester Wave on social listening tools, managing the stack & Google expands Assistant device network
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: The newest Forrester Wave on social listening platforms expresses disappointment in the category Aug 30, 2018 by Barry Levine The report says there are too few differentiators and not enough integrated […]
Barry Levine on August 31, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- The newest Forrester Wave on social listening platforms expresses disappointment in the category
Aug 30, 2018 by Barry Levine
The report says there are too few differentiators and not enough integrated use of the data across the entire enterprise.
- Managing the stack: Analytics, data management and the new era of marketing
Aug 30, 2018 by Jose Cebrian
Analytics tools aren’t just another level of your martech stack. Contributor Jose Cebrian argues that they should be interwoven throughout the technologies used in the marketing process.
- Learn how to navigate Google’s Comparison Shopping Services
Aug 30, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
In the European Union, it’s been a tough 12 months for Google. But for every cloud, a silver lining. Mounting pressure (and a record fine from the EU for being anticompetitive) has triggered an unexpected, short-term boon for retailers. Found to favor its own services on the main search results page (SERP), Google responded with […]
From Marketing Land:
- Google expands Assistant device network, adds polyglot support
Aug 30, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Company announces dizzying array of new integrations of the Google Assistant into speakers, displays and smart appliances.
From Around The Web:
- What Should An AI-Driven Search Engine Be Able To Do?, CMSWire
- The State of Marketing Technology in 2018, MarketingProfs
- The 4 Forces of Marketing Operations & Technology, ChiefMartech
- Marketing Tools That Will Generate Value For Your Business, Forbes
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.