MarTech Today: Facebook Stories’ viewability measurement, Merkle’s bidding platform for Amazon-sponsored ads, more
Here's our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Robin Kurzer on December 21, 2018 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
From MarTech Today:
- DoubleVerify launches third-party measurement for Facebook Stories video ads
Dec 20, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The Pinnacle platform will measure viewability, fraud and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT).
- Merkle launches bidding platform tailored for Amazon sponsored brand ads
Dec 20, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The proprietary platform was developed to meet growing demand for bidding at scale.
From Marketing Land:
- 7 inspiring email templates
Dec 20, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Email allows marketers to reach their buyers at the scale of their business, and forms a critical part of how marketers create the personalized experience that buyers demand. Integral to both campaigns and 1-to-1 communications, email is a main vehicle for sharing content, product information, and education with your customers. While there are a lot […]
- Why one marketer thinks smart speakers have their work cut out for them
Dec 20, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Rebecca Stone, LiveRamp’s VP of Marketing, discusses what needs to happen for smart speakers (and displays) to realize their marketing and commerce potential.
- 3 ways customer data drives more impactful brand experiences
Dec 20, 2018 by Mike Sands
Fostering customer trust and creating a plan for onphysical and digital stores to co-exist are important strategies to leverage.
- Facebook on NYT data sharing report: We did nothing wrong
Dec 19, 2018 by Chris Sherman
After today’s publication of an article in the New York Times detailing an investigation that uncovered more than 270 pages of Facebook’s internal documents and involved interviews with more than 60 people, Facebook and Microsoft are sharing their points-of-view about how they were portrayed. The New York Times report, which appeared in Dealbook in the business […]
From Around The Web:
- Ad-Tech Company OpenX Lays Off Around 100 Staff, Wall Street Journal
- Customer data to play important role in CX software in 2019, Tech Target
- How to Research and Evaluate the Latest Marketing Technology, Customer Think
- Making The Best Use Of Customer Data, Forbes
- Oracle Data Cloud Launches Yield Intelligence to Help Publishers Better Monetize Inventory with Brand Safety, Fraud and Viewability Controls, Oracle