MarTech Today: Salesforce Pardot, Google Search Console’s mobile usability & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Salesforce Pardot opens up Engagement Studio for general release Jun 21, 2016 by Barry Levine Streamlined manager for B2B customer journeys, previously available only in a closed beta, also includes several new […]
Barry Levine on June 22, 2016 at 9:00 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Salesforce Pardot opens up Engagement Studio for general release
Jun 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Streamlined manager for B2B customer journeys, previously available only in a closed beta, also includes several new features.
- The voice search explosion and how it will change local search
Jun 21, 2016 by Wesley Young
Voice search usage is seeing unprecedented growth, with personal assistant devices leading the way. Columnist Wesley Young explores why this new medium is taking off, how it differs from keyword searches, and the challenges for local businesses to compete on yet another platform.
- Get the most out of your marketing automation investment
Jun 21, 2016 by Mary Wallace
Are you getting the most value out of your marketing automation platform? Columnist Mary Wallace explains why you should be using it to nurture quality leads.
- Do you need a marketing automation platform? Read this guide.
Jun 21, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
If you are to looking to adopt a marketing automation software platform, this guide will help you through the decision-making process.
- ABM platforms YesPath, Madison Logic jointly target visitors in their buying stages, across the Web
Jun 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Through this partnership, YesPath expands its reach beyond a company’s website and informs the content or ads that Madison Logic delivers.
- Google Search Console testing new mobile usability report
Jun 21, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Leaked screen shots show the new Google mobile usability testing tool gaining the same interface as the mobile-friendly testing tool.
From Around The Web:
- Cross-device tracking: accuracy versus reach, blog.affiliatewindow.com
- Improving UX For Color-Blind Users, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Announcing Boomtrain’s Integration with Segment, boomtrain.com
- Connect Act! Premium with Hundreds of Popular Business Apps Using Zapier Embedded Within Act!, www.act.com
- HookLogic Partners with Instacart, FreshDirect and Drugstore.com, www.prnewswire.com
- Immersion Announces TouchSense Design Cloud – The First Creative Tool for Haptics in Mobile Video, ir.immersion.com
- Olapic Launches “Content in Motion” New Digital Video Format for Social Ads, www.marketwatch.com
- 6 Publishing Tools From Facebook for Marketers, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- 9 Time-Saving Tools for Social Media Marketers, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.