MarTech Today: Digital newsrooms, SSPs & ad blocker detection
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: How to create your own digital newsroom Mar 14, 2016 by Andrew Ruegger Looking to create a way to effectively monitor real-time news in your industry? Columnist Andrew Ruegger shows you how […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How to create your own digital newsroom
Mar 14, 2016 by Andrew Ruegger
Looking to create a way to effectively monitor real-time news in your industry? Columnist Andrew Ruegger shows you how to consolidate real-time information on publishers, publications and social trends to bring you the insights you need.
- “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” updated for 2016
Mar 14, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
The 4th Edition of Marketing Land’s “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for B2B marketing automation software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software into your business.
- App streaming comes to Google search ads: Android users can try out apps for 10 minutes
Mar 14, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Google introduced Search Trial Ads and other new features for Android developers at the Game Developers Conference.
- How “customer obsession” can focus your marketing tech selections
Mar 14, 2016 by Barry Levine
McKesson exec Rohit Prabhakar’s personal experience gives an added meaning to “customer life cycle.”
- MarTech Landscape: What is a supply-side platform (SSP)?
Mar 11, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Learn how supply-side platforms help publishers manage and sell their online advertising inventory.
- Alliance for Audited Media launches its ad blocker detection service
Mar 11, 2016 by Barry Levine
Organization touts the service as the first such detection tech “from an independent, unbiased third party.”
- Google Posts are going to kill (at) local SEO
Mar 14, 2016 by Andrew Shotland
Columnist Andrew Shotland discusses the impact Google Local Business Cards may have on local businesses and local SEO. Will they help, or will they hurt?
From Around The Web:
- Checklist for Analyzing Website Test Results, www.lunametrics.com
- Forrester Names 4 Customer Analytics Leaders, www.cmswire.com
- The Problem With Marketing Dashboards: Pure Data Visualization Is Rarely Successful, www.marketingprofs.com
- 6 Essential WordPress Plugins, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Google’s Eric Schmidt: There’s no question AI will put jobs at risk, but it’s natural, Telegraph
- Media Companies Focus on Marketing Their Content Platforms, adage.com
- 20 Helpful Plugins for a WordPress Blog, for Ecommerce, www.practicalecommerce.com
- 5 Tools For Brands Looking To Harness Predictive Social Intelligence, streetfightmag.com
- Marketing and engineering roles dominate the tech industry, but that’s all they have in common, venturebeat.com
- Facebook Mobile Apps: A Guide for Marketers, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Snapchat has a secret team possibly building a pair of smart glasses, techcrunch.com
- Brands Love Virtual Reality’s Potential But Want the Medium to Become More Accessible, www.adweek.com
- Free Youtube Video End Card Templates & Tools: The Easiest Way to Add Clickable End Cards, www.internetmarketingninjas.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech