You’ll love what the MarTech agenda has to offer
Come join the community of marketing leaders who are harnessing the marketing, technology and management trinity to drive digital transformation and achieve results. At MarTech®, you’ll get 55+ sessions, presentations and keynotes featuring more than 30 experts, product demos from dozens of vendors, structured and unstructured networking and much more. Join us October 1-3 in […]
Come join the community of marketing leaders who are harnessing the marketing, technology and management trinity to drive digital transformation and achieve results.
At MarTech®, you’ll get 55+ sessions, presentations and keynotes featuring more than 30 experts, product demos from dozens of vendors, structured and unstructured networking and much more. Join us October 1-3 in Boston for an amazing experience designed to help you discover, learn and connect with others passionate about the challenges of modern marketing.
The complete agenda is now live, and we’re excited to share some of the incredible sessions and speakers featured at MarTech:
- Breaking Down Data Silos to Increase Sales: The Data Strategy of the NBA’s Utah Jazz
- Using Martech to Deliver Rapid Growth While Managing Large Scale, with Dropbox
- Insights from Inside the Marketing Stack, with Dell, CabinetM, and SmarterTravel
- Everything a Marketer Should Know About Sales Tech (But Was Afraid to Ask), with Smart Selling Tools
- Product Management in Martech and How Marketing and Technology Can Work Even Better Together, with the New York Times
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: How to Build a Martech Roadmap Your Organization Can Rally Around, with Total Wine
We’re also particularly excited to announce our keynote speakers, who will be helping you uncover even more insights and ideas, from hacking the attention economy to navigating your career, developing a martech strategy and more.
Pick your ideal conference experience and enjoy the best possible rate
- All Access: The All Access pass unlocks the full MarTech experience, including complete access to conference sessions, exclusive networking events, countless marketing technology solutions in the Expo Hall, case studies from leading martech providers, our handy event mobile app, hot meals, free WiFi and much more. Book today and pay just $1,595 for an All Access pass — that’s $450 in savings compared to on-site rates. Rates will increase July 28, so don’t delay.
- Workshop: Expand your MarTech experience by adding a half-day intensive workshop for just $495 — $300 off on-site rates! Workshop passes deliver a unique opportunity to train in an immersive, intimate environment. Choose from four workshops focused on how to buy martech, agile marketing, creating connected experiences and using CDP to make the most of your customer data. Bundle your Workshop pass with an All Access pass for maximum value!
- Expo+: More interested in meeting vendors and networking? Pick up an Expo+ pass for just $59 and enjoy unlimited access to our bustling Expo Hall, full-length solution track sessions, speaker presentations and more.
Remember — rates go up at the end of this month! Book now for the lowest prices available.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how marketing leaders are driving their digital transformation while investing in the future!
Psst… Want to experience MarTech with your tribe? We offer team packages at discounts of as much as 20 percent! Check out our group rates.