HubSpot Announces Integration With 11 Martech Platforms
New partnerships include Slideshare, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Invoca and others. Company also announces loan program for premium agency partners.
HubSpot has announced a series of 11 new partnerships that will integrate new martech capabilities into its inbound marketing sales platform. It’s one of a series of announcements from HubSpot today.
The biggest name among the new integrations is Slideshare. HubSpot says this partnership will allow its customers “to attract new leads from presentations on SlideShare, including automatically adding these leads to HubSpot and segmenting those leads using data from SlideShare including presentations viewed, clicked, and custom messages seen.”
From the news release, here are the other 10 integrations and how they’ll function:
• Appcues: View data from Appcues can now be added to the HubSpot timeline view, while new app users can be added to HubSpot if they do not already exist, and then segmented based on Appcues data.
• Bigcommerce: All Bigcommerce customer and order data can automatically be synced with HubSpot’s smart lists and reporting tools to gain more insights about customers. The Bigcommerce integration was built by Groove, a HubSpot Platinum Partner.
• BrightInfo: Leads generated through BrightInfo can be directly and automatically transferred into HubSpot.
• DataHero: HubSpot customers can create dynamic charts from SaaS services, CSV exports and cloud-drives. Customers can compare HubSpot data with data from other tools and report on that combined data.
• HelloSign: Documents can be incorporated into multiple HubSpot touch points, so that customers can more efficiently and effectively manage contacts and their progress.
• Infer: Users can add Infer Scores inside HubSpot software to infuse their marketing campaigns with predictive insights for better targeting and segmenting
• Invoca: HubSpot customers will have greater visibility into the marketing channels driving inbound calls, and the ability to use this information to segment and score their highest converting leads.
• Perfect Audience: Customers can now retarget HubSpot smart lists with display ads from Perfect Audience.
• Scripted: HubSpot customers can create a pending draft blog post in HubSpot by requesting a piece of content on the Scripted web app.
• Shopify: Customer and order data can automatically sync from Shopify in HubSpot. Users will also be able to segment customers by lifetime revenue, average order value, products purchased, purchase totals, as well as the option to create personalized and triggered emails. The Shopify integration was built by Groove, a HubSpot Platinum Partner.
Also today, HubSpot announced Sidekick for Business, a premium version of its sales acceleration tool, Sidekick. The company also announced the HubSpot Agency Growth Fund, a $3 million partner agency loan program for HubSpot’s premiere agency partners. Those companies will “have access to interest-free loans totaling up to $300,000 each to hire new sales, marketing, and service delivery talent.”