Top 10 YouTube Video Ads in April: Mother’s Day Helps Pandora, Nike, Dove & Teleflora Win Top Spots
Four of YouTube's top five video ads targeted women and moms last month.
This coming Mother’s Day helped put a number of brands on YouTube’s list of top ten ads in April. With spots aimed at women and moms, Pandora Jewelry, Nike, Dove and Teleflora took four of the top five spots.
Hyundai’s “A Message from Space” won the No. 1 spot with more than 53 million views, earning more views than the remaining nine video ads combined.
BuzzFeed also made the list with a Purina branded spot produced by BuzzFeed Video.
The top 10 ads generated more than 100 million views combined, and more than 212 minutes of watch-time, up 27 percent over March.
Top 10 YouTube Ads in April:
1. Hyundai: A Message to Space (53.4 million views)
2. Pandora: The Unique Connection (14.1 million views)
3. Nike Women: Better for It – Inner Thoughts (6.6 million views)
4. Dove: Choose Beautiful (6.3 million views)
5. Teleflora: Ryan’s unforgettable Mother’s Day delivery to Mom (4.4 million views)
6. Nike Golf: Ripple (4.2 million views)
7. Foot Locker: It’s Really Happening (3 million views)
8. Gillette: Innovation Film/Avengers Technology (1.8 million views)
9. BMW: The All New BMW 7 Series (1.4 million views)
10. BuzzFeed: Purina’s 5 Purrrfect Hacks Every Cat Owner Should Know (1 million views)