MarTech Today: Valtech COO on business transformation, people-based marketing & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, MarTech and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: For Valtech COO, business transformation means agility and access to data Jul 3, 2017 by Barry Levine Olivier Padiou points to customer expectations of personalization, product identity and user-generated contexts as […]
Barry Levine on July 5, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- For Valtech COO, business transformation means agility and access to data
Jul 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
Olivier Padiou points to customer expectations of personalization, product identity and user-generated contexts as the key drivers.
- Forbes ranks the top 50 most influential CMOs & finds 40% lead technology companies
Jul 4, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
One in three of the CMOs to rank on Forbes’ list were women.
- People-based marketing requires good people
Jul 3, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Columnist Jose Cebrian believes that to get the most out of marketing technology, you need to hire the right people who can help you use it to its fullest.
From Marketing Land:
- A winning process yields winning results: Conversion optimization tips from SMX Advanced
Jul 3, 2017 by Brendan McGonigle
Itching to run that next big test? Columnist Brendan McGonigle shares insights on conversion rate optimization from SMX Advanced.
From Around The Web:
- How can Brands Turn Smart Tech Data into Usable Intelligence?, MarTech Advisor
- White Label Livestreaming Lets You Create Live Video Without a Third-Party Brand, Small Biz Trends
New on MarTech