MarTech Today: Updated Facebook Messenger, AMP recap & machine learning for SEM
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Facebook Messenger Platform gets updated: here’s what you need to know Jul 1, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg Facebook Messenger Platform has been updated, and new resources have been made available to bot developers. […]
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook Messenger Platform gets updated: here’s what you need to know
Jul 1, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Facebook Messenger Platform has been updated, and new resources have been made available to bot developers.
- SMX Advanced recap: Using Paid Search & Social Together to Deliver the Ultimate Knockout Punch
Jul 1, 2016 by Amy Bishop
Columnist Amy Bishop shares details from a session at SMX Advanced in which panelists discussed how to best collaborate with cross-functional teams to build integrated paid search and paid social strategies.
- How ecommerce SEO matters in strategic redesign of web shops
Jul 1, 2016 by Trond Lyngbø
Looking to (re)launch your ecommerce website? Columnist Trond Lyngbø urges you to involve an SEO expert before you make any decisions.
- AMP: Above and beyond
Jun 30, 2016 by Max Prin
Want to know more about Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)? Columnist Max Prin recaps a session from SMX Advanced 2016 featuring John Shehata of Condé Nast and Google’s Rudy Galfi, product manager for the AMP Project.
- Advia launches “all-in-one” marketing system for multiple sensing at physical locations
Jun 30, 2016 by Barry Levine
And Toronto-based Rover releases rebuilt mobile marketing platform focused on location.
- Machine learning for large-scale SEM accounts
Jul 1, 2016 by David Fothergill
Can machine learning be applied to your PPC accounts to make them more efficient? Columnist David Fothergill describes how he utilized machine learning to find new keywords for his campaigns.
From Around The Web:
- Four key trends in the use of predictive analytics, econsultancy.com
- How to Tie Marketing Metrics to the Data that Boards, CxOs, and Investors Really Care About, moz.com
- OOH Is Becoming A Measurement Tool For Digital Marketers, adexchanger.com
- m(Dot) vs. Responsive vs. Adaptive: Which Mobile Design Is Best for Optimizers?, conversionxl.com
- Appodeal Releases SDK for Apple TV Apps, blog.appodeal.com
- The Definitive Guide to Agency Marketing Automation, unbounce.com
- Seven Ways Facebook’s Big Algorithm Change Will Affect Marketers And Publishers, www.fastcompany.com
- Step-By-Step Guide To Updating To The New Facebook Pixel, www.ppchero.com
- Google is Adding a VR Shell to Chrome to Let You Browse the Entire Web in VR, www.roadtovr.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.
New on MarTech