2023 in review: Our 10 top articles on email
As the year comes to a close we're looking back on all that's been learned. Here are 10 of the most popular posts about email marketing by our experts.
Year’s end is the perfect time to look back over all the lessons learned in the last 12 months. So we’re putting together 10 of the most popular articles by our subject matter experts from 2023 on different topics. First up: Email Marketing.
- 3 ways email marketers should actually use AI by Brian McKenna. Explore the three key ways to integrate AI into email marketing for improved engagement and conversions.
- How persuasive email design can influence the ecommerce customer journey by Kath Pay. Discussions on persuasion in an email message usually begin and end with copywriting. But your email design can also encourage your customers to click and convert.
- The email marketer’s guide to effective marketing automation by Ryan Phelan. Learn smart ways to implement email automation. Use transactional, trigger and journey emails for higher engagement and conversions.
- 7 key email metrics to track beyond opens and clicks by Kath Pay. These lesser-known metrics will shed more light on whether your email program is thriving, surviving or ready for resuscitation.
- From campaigns to conversations: The future of email marketing by Stephanie Trovato. Discover the power of conversational email marketing, transitioning from campaigns to personalized interactions to enhance subscriber engagement.
- 6 must-have, underused email marketing automations by Summer Deeb. Automated email is one of the biggest — and most under-utilized — growth opportunities in marketing. Brands in every vertical can benefit from strategic automation.
- Email outreach for marketers: Measuring and optimizing performance by Michael Maximoff. Discover how the right email outreach metrics and streamlined strategies can elevate your conversion rates.
- How to build your email marketing subscribers by Brian McKenna. Are misconceptions holding back your email marketing campaigns? Learn a better approach to build your subscriber base.
- What to do if customers aren’t receiving your confirmation emails by Greg Krehbiel. Learn strategies to overcome email blockers, improve deliverability and adapt to customer communication preferences.
- Beyond ‘click here:’ 4 rules for better email CTAs by Kath Pay. “Click here” is a terrible call to action for email campaigns. Here are tips and examples to help you develop better ones.
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.