Twitter Awards to recognize innovative ad campaigns
For its 10th anniversary, the Twitter Awards is giving brands, agencies and partners the ability to showcase their best #GoLive campaigns on the platform, with prizes and appreciation for top scorers.
Which brands, agencies and partners are most innovative on Twitter? The social network would like to know. This year, the annual Twitter Awards will celebrate the most successful #GoLive ad campaigns across seven key categories, with the objective of the categories to celebrate how Twitter can be used to connect consumers to the world and to culture.
- #Live will recognize campaigns that exemplify Twitter’s live connections, especially focusing on the impact of real time on enabling ads to really shine in the heat of the moment.
- #Culture will acknowledge campaigns that intend to enhance global awareness and cultural impact.
- #Impact will recognize campaigns that show business-driven results and that have had a strong ROI.
- #Creativity will showcase the campaign that is uniquely creative on Twitter, leveraging engaging campaigns and Twitter’s compelling ad formats.
- #Response will acknowledge the companies that go above and beyond in Twitter customer service, using the platform to make strong connections to customers.
- #Growth will recognize small businesses that use Twitter ads to successfully grow their presences.
- #Promote will pay attention to Twitter’s registered Ads API partners and developers who are building uniqueness on Twitter through its suite of advertising tools.
The winners will win awards and recognition both in digital and physical formats (with a special “permanent presence inside Twitter headquarters,” Twitter’s blog announced). A $125,000 Twitter ads credit will be awarded to regional finalists in the #promote category, and a $250,000 cash prize will be given to the grand prize winner.
To enter for #promote, you will need to apply. #GoLive ads that have run from January 1 through August 28 are eligible to apply. Winners will be announced between September 28 and October 2.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.