Google Analytics’ mobile app gets a major upgrade on iOS & Android
New app available now offers customized reports, sharing options, updated look and feel with new navigation and more.
Google Analytics has released a significant upgrade of its mobile apps. The new app — version 3.0 — is available now for both Android and iOS and works in all countries where Google Analytics is available.
The update list for both platforms is the same:
- Sharing! Share a report via text, email, chat and more.
- Customization! Customize reports and save them to your dashboard for quick follow-up.
- Brand new look and feel; easier to use than ever.
- New scorecard visualizations: Tab through metrics, swipe through dimensions.
- Change and compare date ranges, dig deeper by adding segments.
- Greatly simplified navigation and report discovery.
To give you an idea of how much has been updated in the app, the Google Analytics team put together an explainer video that runs more than nine minutes.
Google says the app remains portrait-only right now, but the Analytics team is planning to add landscape support soon.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.