Who’s storming the stage at MarTech?
L’Oréal. The New York Times. Verizon. Aetna. Weight Watchers. Netflix. Airbnb. What do they have in common? They’ll all be sharing their experiences from the intersection of marketing, technology, and management at MarTech, April 23-25 in San Jose. Join them and thousands of other members of your marketing technology tribe for an inspiring experience. You’ll […]
L’Oréal. The New York Times. Verizon. Aetna. Weight Watchers. Netflix. Airbnb. What do they have in common? They’ll all be sharing their experiences from the intersection of marketing, technology, and management at MarTech, April 23-25 in San Jose.
Join them and thousands of other members of your marketing technology tribe for an inspiring experience. You’ll be able to choose from more than 50 presentations from brands and agencies thriving in this era of technology-powered marketing.
Keynotes that will inspire you
We’re thrilled to bring not one, not two, but nine outstanding keynote speakers to the MarTech stage to help you get grounded and dialed into the big opportunities in martech.
Each keynote explores an essential element of marketing technology success, including:
- Driving Evolution in a Complex, Distributed Environment — Madeline Delianides, formerly of The New York Times.
- The 6th Big Disruption to Marketing: Privacy & Security — Holly Rollo of RSA Security.
- Separating Fact from Fiction in Marketing AI — Adelyn Zhou of TOPBOTS.
- Beyond the Hype: Harnessing the Real Power of Unified Data and AI — Jason Heller of McKinsey & Company.
- Democratizing Martech — Citizen Developers, Integrators, and Data Scientists — Elissa Fink of Tableau, Wade Foster of Zapier, Andrew Ofstad of Airtable and Linden Tibbets of IFTTT.
- The State of Martech in 2018 — Anand Thaker of IntelliPhi.
Sessions that spark your imagination
Attend sessions in any or all of our four tracks — Marketing, Technology, Management and Solutions — and the new Discover MarTech Theater. Here are just a handful of the sessions you can look forward to:
- Transforming Martech from a Disconnected Set of Tools into a Digital Marketing Ecosystem — Aetna.
- The Path to Martech Consolidation May Be Diversification — Netflix.
- Gen Z, Computer Vision & The Evolution of Experience — Epsilon.
- A Roadmap to Setting up a Marketing Technology Office (MTO) — City National Bank.
- The Power of the Crowd: How to Build, Analyze and Activate Your User Community — DonorsChoose.org
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology — Real Story Group.
Register today for an All Access Pass and pay just $1,895. You’ll enjoy $200 in savings compared to on-site rates. You’ll get exceptional content, expert speakers, limitless vendor solutions, awesome networking opportunities and top-notch amenities, including hot meals, refreshments and complimentary WiFi. This discount expires April 22, so don’t delay!
Looking for a more streamlined conference experience? Book a $99 Expo+ pass and enjoy unlimited access to the Expo Hall (and 100+ martech exhibitors), 10 full-length presentations in the Solutions track, 10 Discover MarTech theater sessions… even a free lunch! What are you waiting for?